Naval Platform Protection Systems
Ferranti Technologies is able to draw on decades of experience in delivering platform protection systems for naval ships and boats. This includes those disciplines that traditionally fall within the scope of Electronic Warfare: Electronic Support, Intelligence and Counter Measures.
Ferranti Technologies has extended their scope to include the detection of laser used for range finding, designation, illumination and those used for missile control. Ferranti Technologies is able to define system architectures, undertaking design, development, integration and deployment of systems, providing training and supplying through-life support.
- Are designed to operate in highly dense electromagnetic environments.
- Provide a high Probability of Intercept (POI).
- Employ digital architectures receivers that utilise modern digital signal processing embedded in firmware and software.
- Feature sophisticated algorithms, and possess user-friendly and effective Human Machine Interfaces (HMI).
- Use the latest commercial operating systems and languages.
Ferranti Technologies provides systems that detect when a ship is being illuminated by a laser and the direction and nature of the laser being used. The systems are designed to detect laser used for range finding, designation, illumination and those used for missile control. Our systems have an excellent probability of detection and an extremely low false alarm rate.