The next exciting addition to the Ferranti product portfolio is the new Salus 600 Emergency Personal Locator Beacon.
Salus 600 is an overt EPLB that sends an alert message, with accurate GNSS position, to indicate that an emergency exists while simultaneously transmitting a precise VHF/UHF homing signal to enable the rapid location and rescue of downed aircrew.
Salus 600 is easy to use, activates automatically and has plug-and-play functionality, allowing the user to focus on what matters most in an emergency situation.
- Transmits on international civil and military emergency frequencies
- Communicates with the COSPAS-SARSAT satellite constellation – 98% hit probability
- Integrates with a range of Life Saving Jackets and life rafts
- Fixed and rotary wing aircraft integration
- Location detection with 3m accuracy
- Ultra-efficient power consumption
- Low weight, ergonomic & robust design
- Waterproof to 10m of water
- Multiple automatic activation modes
- All situations antenna set
- Built-in Test function
For further information about its capabilities, please download our data sheet – Emergency Personal Locator Beacon or Contact Us.