Ferranti Technologies’ Power and Control group boasts an electronic engineering design team possessing a wealth of experience in the development of numerous complex, high reliability, safety and mission critical electronic systems for aerospace, military and naval applications.
Our team of professionally qualified engineers are able to offer specialist technical expertise in a wide range of disciplines encompassing:
- Systems and safety engineering
- Safety critical hardware and software
- Design for harsh environments
- Design for electromagnetic compatibility
- Cross-functional turnkey solutions
This enables Ferranti Technologies to rapidly facilitate the most demanding of customer requirements.
The efficient realisation of complex products is guaranteed by our proven systems development and in-service support processes.
In conjunction with our accredited in-house contract electronic manufacturing and environmental test chambers, we offer customers a single point of contact for the creation of custom built, optimised engineering solutions.
We can meet your needs with a range of design services and modular products, designed using state of the art equipment including:
- DOORS for requirements management
- SABER for circuit and system simulation
- Pro-Engineer Wildfire for 3D solid modeling
- ANSYS for thermal/stress analysis
- Rhapsody for UML modeling