Ferranti Technologies can provide modern defence forces with cutting-edge, comprehensive, modular electronic warfare solutions and systems for all ranges of airborne platform types and sizes.
Our airborne EW suite comprises the following modules:
- EW Suite Controller that provides aircrew with a distinct warning by means of audio tone or voice messages and visual display of symbol, azimuth, mode and range on the aircraft MFD or a dedicated colour display unit.
- Radar Warning Receiver that uses digital receivers to detect modern or radar types with a high Probability of Intercept.
- Laser Warning System that can detect range finders, beam riders and target designators.
- Passive Approach Warning System (PAWS) that provides reliable warning of incoming missiles (guided and unguided).
- Directional Infrared Countermeasures (DIRCM) for the protection of aircraft against heat-seeking, anti-aircraft ground-to-air missiles (MANPADs).
- External Countermeasures Dispensing System (CMOS) that dispense chaff or flares in manual, semi-automatic or automatic modes.
These modules can be taken as an integrated full self-protection suite, taken in part to counter a specific threat or taken as individual modules and integrated with existing systems as a part of an aircraft upgrade.
Our EW suite comes with the software tools required to support the full mission support cycle.
Contact us for more information.